Every physiological function in your body requires micronutrients to function optimally. Vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants play a key role in:
- Producing and releasing energy
- Strengthening the immune system
- Reducing systemic inflammation
- Protecting against free radical damage
- Protecting against the development, progression, and recurrence of cancer.
- Maintaining insulin sensitivity
- Slowing down cellular aging
- Promoting the health of all tissues: skin, bone, brain, breast, gut, prostate, heart, etc.
- Maintaining a healthy hormonal balance (i.e. thyroid, sex hormones, adrenal hormones, neurotransmitters/brain hormones, etc.)
Vibrant’s Micronutrient test is the only test that provides a comprehensive extracellular and intracellular assessment of the levels of the most important vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fatty acids, and amino acids. Knowing both your extracellular and intracellular micronutrient levels are key to a thorough understanding of your nutritional requirements at a foundational level, which may contribute to your risk for disease, while simultaneously and positively impacting your overall health and well-being.
Who should run the Vibrant micronutrient test?
If you are experiencing:
- Advanced aging
- Stress, feeling tired, or chronic fatigue
If you suffer from:
- Chronic diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular conditions, and/or arthritis
- Skin problems
- Numbness/tingling in your hands or feet
- Weakened Immune system
- Digestive Issues/disorders like celiac, wheat sensitivity, IBS, IBD, and SIBO
If you have a history of:
- Long-term use of prescription medications
- Poor diet
If you are someone who is a:
- Athletic competitor/exercise regularly
- Vegan or vegetarian
There are no reviews yet.